|The Redmond dispenSRpak II™ is a portion package not unlike a peel top cup in appearance. Its significant difference lies in the fact that it doesn’t require its lid to be peeled off. The corner is simply snapped back to create an outlet aperture. The package is then gently squeezed to dispense the product contained through the outlet. Since the lid is not peeled off the lid stock is significantly lower in cost and the containment portion of the package need not be rigid. Thus the containment portion can be made from 50% thinner plastic than peel top cups. These cost reductions result in a total cost well under 50% that of the cups.
The Redmond dispenSRpak II for containing and dispensing a broad range of flowable products.
They can be produced and automatically collated and cased at speeds of 1080 per minute on the Redmond "SuperStar" machine
- 1/3 the cost of peel top cups
- 40% of the cost of foil based pouches
- To open simply snap the operating corner back
- Point and squeeze for controlled dispensing
- Handles large particles
- Sizes 5 gm's to 4 oz's
- Contents may be dispensed directly into mouth – chocolate – creams – yogurt etc.